The recently renovated Happy Feet welcomes travellers looking for a quite respite away from the teeming crowds of North Goa. Especially if you are into rest and relaxation, yoga and meditation. Plus, like looking at the stunning sea and sunning yourself on an almost deserted the beach for hours.
Away from the main road, Happy Feet is located between Mandrem Beach - Goa’s best-kept secret in North Goa - and the dramatic coastline of Arambol Beach’s cheerful beach huts and cafes.
Twelve rooms in a 3-storey building have been tastefully decorated, ranging from budget and deluxe rooms to ocean views and a roof-top suite. The roof terrace has been converted to an open chill-out area with stunning sunset views. Continental breakfast is served to all guests and Happy Feet’s multi-cuisine organic restaurant offers a selected menu of delicious cafe fare and drinks.
- 12 large, airy, light-filled rooms
- Free wifi
- All rooms include Breakfast
- Choice of AC and non-AC rooms
- Choice of TV and non-TV rooms
- Hot showers
- Less than 1 minute walk to Beach
- Multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Laundry service.
- Hot shower in all rooms available.
- Taxi Service
- Full payment in advance with PayPal or Western Union.
- Sweet Water Lake Swim